Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY5.jpg

It's the LRS SWAGOLICIOUS GIVEAWAY!!

Larry and the LRS crew are teaming up with R2R for another great giveaway with swag for you and delicious LRS food for your reef! Jump into the fun by entering below! It's free and easy!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, or their LRS Foods Facebook page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page to learn more about this amazing company.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you'll learn about one of the many ways they give back to the hobby. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus #1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus #2: Like LRS Foods on Facebook.
Bonus #3: Follow reeffrenzy on Instagram.
Bonus #4: Share on of your favorite threads from R2R on social media (can be any social media platform that allows a link back to the thread). You can do this once a week for bonus entries.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One fleece (Sizes avail are MEN's Med-2XL, Ladies XS-Large)
  • Six packs Reef Frenzy, Fish Frenzy, or Herbivore Frenzy (Winner's choice)
  • One LRS thermal cup
  • And One (very nice and hard to get) 2019 calendar from Aquarium Factory Blue Harbor in Osaka, Japan
*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

JAN Giveaway.jpg

LRS GIVEAWAY6.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 27, 2019! (Last day to enter is February 26th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

Last edited:

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found your product via YT. The ingredients is what sold me.

My fish literally went into a Frenzy the first time I fed them .I can't wait to try the fish eggs.

GoldeneyeRet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visited the site and learned you dont add garlic. I previously had thought you did add it. I will now try it out!

GoldeneyeRet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supporting member

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a butterfly fish and they are known to be very finicky eaters. LRS showed a video where they stuck a piece of their reef frenzy to the side of the glass. No clip needed. This enticed the butterfly to begin eating. Super excited about trying this method. Love this food, breaks up into sizes that feed entire aquarium and it’s inhabitants!

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY5.jpg

It's the LRS SWAGOLICIOUS GIVEAWAY!!

Larry and the LRS crew are teaming up with R2R for another great giveaway with swag for you and delicious LRS food for your reef! Jump into the fun by entering below! It's free and easy!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, or their "Larry’s Reef Services Facebook" page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page to learn more about this amazing company.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you'll learn about one of the many ways they give back to the hobby. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus #1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus #2: Like LRS Foods on Facebook.
Bonus #3: Follow reeffrenzy on Instagram.
Bonus #4: Share on of your favorite threads from R2R on social media (can be any social media platform that allows a link back to the thread). You can do this once a week for bonus entries.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One fleece (Sizes avail are MEN's Med-2XL, Ladies XS-Large)
  • Six packs Reef Frenzy, Fish Frenzy, or Herbivore Frenzy (Winner's choice)
  • One LRS thermal cup
  • And One (very nice and hard to get) 2019 calendar from Aquarium Factory Blue Harbor in Osaka, Japan
*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

JAN Giveaway.jpg

LRS GIVEAWAY6.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 27, 2019! (Last day to enter is February 26th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png
Do we get the Swedish fish in the pic too.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I learned
We have many customers who buy in bulk and store the food for 6-8 months with no ill effects. The "key" to the storage of frozen fish food is to keep it sealed in an additional zip-lock bag, and also if storing for more than a month, wrap the bundle in a brown grocery bag.

My fish love this stuff. So I get it in the mail.

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that the LRS facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LarrysReefServices/)

isn't available... :)

This page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
UmVRFlQVwwy.png

I also realized that the reef frenzy went to look at the Ferrari store...

:)

I USE LRS as my primary diet --- GREAT product!

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that Larry is awesome! It's truly a family buisness! I also leared they have their first retailer in Mexico importing and selling LRS now!

Back