It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

Any one cooking tonight? I just started the smoker up. Cooking a brisket all night and all day tomorrow. Figured it was a good time since I would be up anyway. Unfortunately I don't have much mesquite so heading to wal-mart as soon as the sale is done.
 
I guess this is the moment I'm thankful for being 20 years old. I'm still wide awake and functioning perfectly well hahaha
 
we should do these livesales at like 6am.... make those west coasters suffer for once
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new