It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

Well just got out of work and looking to score something from cherry corals. I live about an hour away and have never bought anything from them but the reviews look good
 
Well just got out of work and looking to score something from cherry corals. I live about an hour away and have never bought anything from them but the reviews look good
Forshame! forshame! You need to visit c.c
 
@CherryCorals I assume you have a set amount you plan to post tonight. If you are running behind, will you still post them, or will you end the sale even if those don't get posted?
 
Well just got out of work and looking to score something from cherry corals. I live about an hour away and have never bought anything from them but the reviews look good

if you can do it, arrange to pick up, the shop is awesome to see
 
Everything we have scheduled will getuploaded.
That's great to hear then, so no reason to fret too much if you are running behind because we will still get a chance.

Only down side to running behind is I'm using the 8 minute intervals to try and be productive, so if it posts early I miss it and if it posts late I miss being as productive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new