It's time... for Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!!!

In the preview pictures, there was what looked like a yellow skinned digi with red polyps. Did I miss it or is it still coming?
 
In the preview pictures, there was what looked like a yellow skinned digi with red polyps. Did I miss it or is it still coming?
Forest fire digi. havnt seen one yet
 
In the preview pictures, there was what looked like a yellow skinned digi with red polyps. Did I miss it or is it still coming?
there are a few from the previews that haven't been posted and a couple in specific I've been staying up specifically for, so I HOPE they really list them.
 
If you guys are that tired, go to bed! More for us MSTers. You'll get it back at the 6:00 AM live sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new