Its...Very large!

kiwithinks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo....Back in February i found a sweet deal on this 125 gallon tank. Since i have been babying my 35 gallon hex i said: "Hey self? why not spend a little more than you should and upgrade, "feed", your addiction?" Not a bad idea! Thus the story of the big upgrade...

After painfully watching the slow cycling process....I finally got to migrate my lovelies into the 125....Ever since then i have been adding stuff to it paycheck to paycheck... (It sucks being a responsible party with bills doesn't it?) But i think it is slowly getting there...the fish seem happy, my levels seem good....So far my tank has been patient with me :wink:

It is definitely bare looking, but has life i assure you! I have about 50 pounds of live rock (ordered more; pics soon!) Three fishies, brittle stars, snails, and other...tank inhabitants that you may get from live rock... never tried corals but i am more worried about the live rock first...maybe later...

Anywho!
These pics i took a little while ago. The tank is in night mode and apologize if it is difficult to see...(please disregard my cards on the top...its my inner geek coming out...:xd:)

The Tank:

tank125.jpg

Right Side:

rightside.jpg

Middle:

middle.jpg

Left Side:

leftside.jpg

Comments and/or Suggestions?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back