Ivan's pico reef!

Working late in the office

PicsArt_12-11-06.49.52.jpg
Outstanding !
It looks so good but so difficult with pico reefs.
 
Outstanding !
It looks so good but so difficult with pico reefs.
Tks bro! Coming down to Mexico for the holidays? How´s your tank doing?
I´m cycling the frag tank at the moment and doing plumbing for the house tank, in february both should be runing!
 
Hi , love your pico , I've got a 15
Inch cube and using the pixie , how do you compare the pixie to the maxspect ? Worth the upgrade ?
 
Hi , love your pico , I've got a 15
Inch cube and using the pixie , how do you compare the pixie to the maxspect ? Worth the upgrade ?
I ran the maxspect R420R on a 40g before. It kept acros nice and colorful. A couple of my friends ran or used to run the single units on QT tanks. They’re good lights. Powerful enough for anything.
 
Wow great pico. Good to see a Pico going for +2 years - very few around! Is it still up and running? Would love to see an update @Iván Olalla
 
Im starting a nano tank as well, how many pellets per fish do you feed? I want to make sure I’m not over feeding.
 
Im starting a nano tank as well, how many pellets per fish do you feed? I want to make sure I’m not over feeding.
Fish only or corals too - depends on what you have in your tank...
 
PicsArt_05-03-12.37.16.jpg
PAR and PUR readings after adjusting the light fixture
Hey I have this light on my 2G pico tank and I was wondering if y it would know a better setting for the tank because I don’t fill it’s right. It sits an inch above the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new