I've located a TANKED tank...bummer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmokeyCFH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah man, I watch commercials in which they showed that tank bust, I also know a lot of people that know how well their seams hold up. And no it wasn't set up originally with an fx5, it was a full salt tank with a chiller (which is probably why the bill sky rocketed)

Like I said before...I DO NOT watch the show, I'm not a child and will not support what they do. I don't care about how "cute" a fish is, that doesn't get me hyped up in this hobby. The show is for children to waste their parents money on fish when they continue to die because no one showed them how to properly set up a tank. I've had 10 tanks in my room for over 10 years, so I know a thing or two about the electricity bills which is also why I don't have a gaudy phone booth or a tank made with cheap looking inserts in it, I'd rather use my money for coral and fish not imitations. Supporting people like this will only put more fish in deaths hands. So by all means, keep watching it and defending em!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new