• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Iwaki MD-100-RLT $400

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RandyL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call me a knucklehead, but I purchased an Iwaki MD-100-RLT from Bulk Reef Supply about a month ago to replace my old return pump, which was starting to fade. However, I've since found that by replacing the bearings in my old pump, I'm getting more than sufficient flow. I know: should've tried that first, but like I said: knucklehead.

The sad part is, while I was replacing the bearings, I used this Iwaki for a short period of time (a few days, but less than a week). Pump runs great, but I don't need a brand new pump when I have a perfectly-working (but older) pump. Since the Iwaki had water through it BRS won't take it back (can't really blame them).

Anyway, long story short, I still have the original shipping box and the pump is - for all intents and purposes - new.

IMG_6531.jpeg IMG_6530.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RandyL

RandyL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Jody. Yes, the pump is still available. Are you interested in knowing more about it? Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back