Iwaki MD70RLT External Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rcfiftyone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rcfiftyone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
163
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/iwaki-md-70rlt-japanese-motor-1500-gph.html

Attached is a link to BRS' website showing specs for pump and the fact that it retails for $400. Recently cleaned and inspected. Impeller and pump face in good condition. There is some rust on the motor casing which in no way effects performance.These pumps are great for basment sumps or any application where high head pressure is required. Looking for $150 plus shipping.
20160609_120752.jpg
20160609_120752.jpg
20160609_120752.jpg
20160609_120752.jpg
20160609_120739.jpg
20160609_120752.jpg
20160609_120739.jpg
 
No date of manufacture on it. It was included with a tank I bought to run the closed loop system. Ive switched to powerheads so no longer need it. I was told the tank was running for 2.5 years so I would guess it to be about that old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new