Jack-o-lantern help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Efranco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Efranco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
205
Reaction score
344
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to move my Jack-o-lantern to a different area in my tank except the area was flat. I took out the frag and cut the bottom part of the plug and put it in the epoxy and noticed if was looking extremely bad...was only out of the tank for a few seconds but maybe as I pressed down I caused some damage...any recommendations to help it recover would be greatly appreciated or is it done for. I attached a before and after pic
Screenshot_20181221-182839_Instagram.jpg
20181221_182232.jpg
 
Wow, sorry to see that. I would just leave it alone and make sure you’re parameters are all good
 
Did you push hard? Did you push down on top of it? You may have damaged the top tissue. Hopefully the sides will be okay and grow out so it can recover.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new