Jacksonville reefers

Panama Brown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. I am in South Georgia and looking for the same. Georgia clubs have been quiet for awhile.
Download the app "Band" and search for Duval Reef Keepers. Also there is NE FL Highend Coral on there as well as Duval Reef Deal and Trade on Band as well. On Facebook theres Duval Reefkeepers however its not really moderated and can be a bit of a free for all. Hope that helps. Be on the lookout for frag swap events coming up! Just had one recently at Mandarin Sea Life just last weekend

Attachments

• Mandarin Sea Life & duval reefers present (1).png
    Mandarin Sea Life & duval reefers present (1).png
    580 KB · Views: 61

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Download the app "Band" and search for Duval Reef Keepers. Also there is NE FL Highend Coral on there as well as Duval Reef Deal and Trade on Band as well. On Facebook theres Duval Reefkeepers however its not really moderated and can be a bit of a free for all. Hope that helps. Be on the lookout for frag swap events coming up! Just had one recently at Mandarin Sea Life just last weekend
Hey brother! I've been on those for a while now. They're great and I've found a lot of great stuff on there! I wanted to attend that swap SOOO bad, but just got back from RAP and was still in recovery mode. haha. I will definitely link up with some of you guys and be on the lookout for more events! Thanks for the reply!!

Panama Brown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brother! I've been on those for a while now. They're great and I've found a lot of great stuff on there! I wanted to attend that swap SOOO bad, but just got back from RAP and was still in recovery mode. haha. I will definitely link up with some of you guys and be on the lookout for more events! Thanks for the reply!!
Sounds good! We will be planning to shoot for sometime in September for the next swap and then again around Xmas time. At the top of next year, I am hoping to have the beginnings of an actual "club" started. I will definately be creating more and more posts as time progresses! Happy Reefing!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back