Jamesonfamily 171 build

Jameson Family

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
3
Location
Bentonville
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
In the process of completing my 171 gallon build. I had several tanks going, 38 , 72, 90 and a frag system. Decided to go with one tank after 7 years of smaller tanks all going at once, too much work. I'm new at posting here so thought I would give it a try. 171 gallon tank, 40 B sump, 3 ocean revive T247 lights, reef breeder par in the sump, 2 mp 40's, 2 mp 10's , simplicity 240 dc
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
skimmer and a rio 2500 return pump. 4 weeks into this tank.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Welcome to the reef 2 reef family of friends and nice people. You made the right choice. Tank looks great
 
Nice new tank!
 
How is simplicity 240dc doing for you?? I am looking to get it for 100 gallons with 30 sump
 
Great skimmer so far, had skim mate in 4 hours after putting it in. This would be perfect for a 100 gallon tank. Wish I would have went with the 300 dc for this tank as I have a heavier bio load, but I am very impressed with the skimmer and the electronic controls.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new