Jan 2022 POTM: Tank scape

E0EE45DB-E7EF-435B-8ACF-CB315E458CDF.jpeg
 
Red sea 425xl
 

Attachments

  • 20220128_160833.jpg
    20220128_160833.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 80
This a older pic.....the pillar in the back is Carib sea life rock, the rest is my live rock I added and some I kept through the years.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201227_144843.jpg
    IMG_20201227_144843.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 98
Thanks to all who have participated, submissions are closed, 15 finalists will be chosen and a voting thread will be posted soon. Good luck all.
 
Thanks to all who have participated, submissions are closed, 15 finalists will be chosen and a voting thread will be posted soon. Good luck all.
I am only realizing now that it is February!
I had the winning pic too.
 
26E516FC-57CE-430A-94A1-20ABBE608EBA.jpeg

2 年前我设计景观时,我希望在水箱底部 3 层有 zoas、softies 和 monti caps,顶部有 sps。我一直很喜欢看到 sps 从水中长出来,所以这就是水箱的目标。自上而下始终是我最喜欢的视角。
love it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new