January meeting

hey now they male ego is a wonderful thing!! It is the basis for some of the longest running jokes around. :D

I think the sally's are not the problem. I think you just got a batch of lazy/dumb fish! seriously I had a sally in my 58 with just small gobies and it never bothered them.
 
ya, trying to downplay the importance of the male ego is a bad thing on here!! HEHE! Thats all we have left around here. our wives dont let us use it around the house! Hey tommy Ive got a 12 guage shotgun we can take some gun powder out of one buckshot (just enough so it wont penetrate glass, then shoot the sallys!! hows that for a male ego idea! :D
 
Sounds like a plan Bryan.

I'll come over tonight and we can try that idea out on that worm thing you been wanting to get rid of :).
 
I had a hard time believing it was the sallys also until i caught them with one fish still alive. I think before I tear my tank down I'm going to try to get a trap from Bryan to see if I can catch them i want to rearrange my tank some not tear it down if I dont have to. Thanks though I'll keep you posted on the hunt for sallys. shhhhh im hunting sally crabs huhuhuhuhu!!!:hammer:
crab me
 
I am convinced that my Sally almost killed my purple tang. I agree with Tommy (Tommie?) that it's the Sally....

And I can pick on you all about the male ego..... Women can ALWAYS do that!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new