January POTM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish Styx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2020
Messages
15,913
Reaction score
92,341
Location
Washington, DC Metro
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any idea when the subject for January's POTM will be posted?
 
"24k" Leptoseris. To go with the R2R theme of the year.
 
I mean wrasse are one of the biggest families of fish and have never been featured according to @SaltyT … but then I am biased.
What about angels?? Or eels!!
Would also love either of these though.
Oh, lets really confuse the participants:
Coris wrasses!

@Slocke

You get expelled if you post the wrong genus.
nerd rage GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new