Ty sir. I bought a bunch of cheap frags from my LFS and Galactic Corals live sale to fill my tank and I’m already regretting it wishing I would have left more room for some nice Tidal Gardens corals!
Cool man. I know you mentioned Houston. I’m in the Houston area! Have you heard of fjw? If not, it’s called fish just wonderful. Amazing place man! Definitely worth the drive and hard to beat. I’m not even sure TG can compare. This is one of our few local gems. Check it out! I’ll attach a video for you. o_O

 
Cool man. I know you mentioned Houston. I’m in the Houston area! Have you heard of fjw? If not, it’s called fish just wonderful. Amazing place man! Definitely worth the drive and hard to beat. I’m not even sure TG can compare. This is one of our few local gems. Check it out! I’ll attach a video for you. o_O


o_O That's nuts, thank you. I work about an hour from Houston so definitely going to have to plan a trip there thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new