Jarry's 305 gallon SPS/LPS

Video update, 2 new Lobophyllias added yesterday
 
Last edited:
I finally moved rocks, corals and fish from my older 80 gallon. It took me almost 6 hours, all survived (at least till now). Current (and most likely final) stock list is:

Tangs
Acanthurus Olivaceus
Acanthurus Pyroferus
Ctenochaetus Strigosus
Naso Elegans
Paracanthurus Hepatus
Zebrasoma Desjardinii
Zebrasoma Xanthurum
Zebrasoma Scopas

Wrasses:
Halichoeres melanurus
Halichoeres chrysus
Halichoeres iridis
Labroides Dimidiatus

Others:
Amphiprion ocellaris - pair
Chelmon rostratus
Gramma loreto
Oxycirrhites typus
Pterapogon kauderni - pair
Siganus magnifica
Salarias fasciatus


And almost 100 corals species, around 40 SPS (mostly Acroporas), 40 LPS and 20 zoas.

Now it needs time, at least 2 years for the SPS to grow and fill the rocks.

A short video, it was taken a morning after I moved stuff from 80 gallon, so Acroporas lost some color, I also had to frag most etc., it is very raw at the moment. I still have some cyano on the snad, but I don't really care about it, it is not geting any worse, so I only care about the fish and corals, cyano will be gone in time...

 
Last edited:
DSC_2310.JPG
DSC_2331.JPG
DSC_2418.JPG
DSC_2400.JPG
 
Quick mobile photo, all good :-) Light not 100% finished yet, I need to find some time...
1643980596156s.jpg
 
Some blue pics
IMG_20220416_190420.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220416_190155_1.jpg
    IMG_20220416_190155_1.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20220416_190137_1.jpg
    IMG_20220416_190137_1.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20220416_190124.jpg
    IMG_20220416_190124.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 53
One evening video. Tank is doing great, no issues so far, but it will take time to grow frags to colonies.
 
Xanthichthys auromarginatus!
 
New Nardoa sp. starfish - eating asterinas! + 3 very nice Acro frags (2 Spathulatas on the right are top) and green/pink Stylophora. Not much space for more SPS as my goal is to raise big colonies.

1669812713997.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new