• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Fox Banana Banshee

  • Thread starter Thread starter fab1971
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
21
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a frag of my Jason Fox Banana Banshee. I will be cutting my colony on Friday so please allow about 10 days of healing time. I'm cutting two frags. Both will be around 1/2 inch -3/4 of an inch in size. The 1 eye frag is on sale for $285.00 shipped. The 2 eye frag for 450.00 shipped. I wouldn't even be cutting if it wasn't for some doctor bills that popped up but whoever buys it will not be disapointed. A freebie favia or rainbow echinata will be included with the sale (buyer can choose freebie out of a couple of my extra pieces). Below is an old picture of what my colony looks like. I've been giving it a lot of light and feeding often. If kept in lower lighting it will develop more intense coloration. Thanks for looking, Frank.


056-4.jpg



052-4.jpg



here's an older picture of it under led's.

047-11.jpg
 
just wanted to say i got a frag of banana banshee from frank and was VERY impressed, good color, good size, and GREAT shipping! do not hesistate buying from him you will not be disappointed!
 
Beautiful piece Frank!! This is one of my favs!!!
 
just wanted to say i got a frag of banana banshee from frank and was VERY impressed, good color, good size, and GREAT shipping! do not hesistate buying from him you will not be disappointed!

Thanks a bunch. I'm so glad you liked it. It's a happy and hungry chalice and looks different in stronger and weaker lighting. I keep mine in high light so I can feed it easier but I love the way it looks in lower lighting. Give it a try and lmk how it morphs.
 
just wanted to say i got a frag of banana banshee from frank and was VERY impressed, good color, good size, and GREAT shipping! do not hesistate buying from him you will not be disappointed!

Thanks Darren! Easily becoming one of my favorites as well. I love that it's a good grower and eats well. Some pieces look great but take so long to grow. It can get frustrating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new