• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Fox Banana Banshee

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a frag of my Jason Fox Banana Banshee. I will be cutting my colony on Friday so please allow about 10 days of healing time. I'm cutting two frags. Both will be around 1/2 inch -3/4 of an inch in size. The 1 eye frag is on sale for $285.00 shipped. The 2 eye frag for 450.00 shipped. I wouldn't even be cutting if it wasn't for some doctor bills that popped up but whoever buys it will not be disapointed. A freebie favia or rainbow echinata will be included with the sale (buyer can choose freebie out of a couple of my extra pieces). Below is an old picture of what my colony looks like. I've been giving it a lot of light and feeding often. If kept in lower lighting it will develop more intense coloration. Thanks for looking, Frank.

056-4.jpg

052-4.jpg

here's an older picture of it under led's.

047-11.jpg

c.declivisowner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to say i got a frag of banana banshee from frank and was VERY impressed, good color, good size, and GREAT shipping! do not hesistate buying from him you will not be disappointed!

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful piece Frank!! This is one of my favs!!!

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to say i got a frag of banana banshee from frank and was VERY impressed, good color, good size, and GREAT shipping! do not hesistate buying from him you will not be disappointed!

Thanks a bunch. I'm so glad you liked it. It's a happy and hungry chalice and looks different in stronger and weaker lighting. I keep mine in high light so I can feed it easier but I love the way it looks in lower lighting. Give it a try and lmk how it morphs.

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks Darren! Easily becoming one of my favorites as well. I love that it's a good grower and eats well. Some pieces look great but take so long to grow. It can get frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.6%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 49 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 44 22.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back