Jason Fox Banana Banshee

c.declivisowner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
380
Reaction score
15
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

A trade I was going to do fell through so I have a small frag of JF Banana Banshee Chalice. It has been healing for almost a month now so it is ready to go.

Will Ship at buyers expense but prefer local pickup in Sacramento,CA area.

Asking $180

002.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new