Jason fox strawberry fields

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEWreefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DEWreefing

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2018
Messages
928
Reaction score
904
Location
Rialto
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have this coral that could share I picked it up at reefapoloza from Jason fox as a soon to be named wonder if anyone else has it. I have fragged it a few times for a friend and a spare.

View attachment 940029

20190107_200236.jpg


View attachment 20190107_201239.jpg
 
I see nobody answered, I'm not familiar with it so let's give it a little bump and get some eyes on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new