Jason Fox The Grinch reverse sunset montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan Rigle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dan Rigle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
232
Reaction score
56
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I got it from CFM,and the progression

grinch7_3_09.jpg



grmacro.jpg



grinch8_15_09.jpg


and now,actinic shot,halides out already

thegrinch.jpg
 
I want 1...

Nice coral! Im trying to get into sps, getting a good monti pack soon
 
Great growth.It seems alot of people have been havong a hard time keeping this corals color.I have no problem at all.Your growth looks explosive!Good luck with it!
 
absolutely one of my favorite monti's out there. that growth is INSANE!!! great great colors kept on that size piece too. good work. yeah and +1 on how much time has passed from that first pic to the updated progression pic? cuz that is really crazy
 
Really cool texture... not just flat.
 
Were do you keep it in your tank high or low. I must say that is a nice piece were ever you keep it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new