Jason's 211g SPS angel reef

Looking forward to seeing this build come together! :)
 
any idea on your plans for the skinning the stand? I have the same tabs for magnets that you have. Mine is still bare bones. :wink:
 
: Улыбка:
That will be placed at the bottom of the sump?
I will watch the developments. Very good all begins!
 
Thank you everyone!

I can't wait to get all my inhabitants transferred to the new tank. Having two next to each other is looking rather clutterd.
 
21BC53A9-98DD-4305-8CC4-C1AF60B8FC5F-15265-0000148567F50042_zpsbe76031b.jpg


So you can see the outline of the sump in tape. There will be a third door in the left side for sump access and two doors in the front like normal.
 
Last edited:
Coming together nicely Jason, looking forward to your progress.
 
Does your Oceansmotions plumb into your sump or is it a closed loop?

No closed loop. Going to have high flow through the sump with two 7" free socks.

Very clean build

Thank you. I'm going slow and doing things right. Will start skinning the stand next week maybe and will continue to cycle the new rock and sand. I'm using my current tanks water change water to fill the rest of the 211g. 10g a week.
 
Here is the 40 breeder as of 18 Aug 13. Can't wait to make transfer. Still waiting on a sump. Hopefully it's complete this week.


665909E2-343B-444C-B863-4071272D04D2-19089-00001A0AA2B73F17_zpsf580db1a.jpg
 
I don't like how the sun is hitting the tank, i'm afraid of algae growth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new