Jaw Dropper Acro

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very happy to have a frag of this coral and wanted to share as it hopefully colors up and grows I will try to post updated pictures from time to time. Feel free to post pics of yours if you have one

At this point there is lots of room for improvement it is mostly browned out. I believe this to be the case with most of the recent frag's that came into the US. Although in some of the photos the frags appear to have reddish polyps I believe they are actually just browned out and this is due to something with the photography I can tell you that in person mine is more brown than anything else and the only color currently showing is the green and maybe some orangish brown. I have had this frag for a handful of days and it appears healthy and has good polyp extension so hopefully I will be updating this soon with a picture of the frag more properly colored up.

"Acro Sheen"

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen several of these frags and they have all been it need of coloring up. I can't wait to see them all in a few months when they start to grow and color up. Great pick up jealous for sure!

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The polyps are indeed blue and I will prove it soon haha! :p

C'mon Benny you have been "hinting" at this secret for long enough time to spill it. And ship me those blastos already lol

Bob

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to get all my ducks in a row boys. Hang tight. I promise you - you are in for a treat.

show time

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Canada said it hold color why are they shipping brown corals. something is just not right. It got to be a mix up or this coral can't hold color.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres no way it can come from nowhere else but me and Ray.. so put your excited panties back on Bobby.. =P

Haha. Panties back on now. Booo

If I am buying the jd I'm flying out and having you personally bag it up for me
=P

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill bag it up.. put it in your panties so it will stay warm flying back.

Don't......... just don't, it will brown out, that's a fact!!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahhahhaa.. its only cause bobby is so hot that it will boil in his panties and not only brown out.. but most likely die

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very happy to have a frag of this coral and wanted to share as it hopefully colors up and grows I will try to post updated pictures from time to time. Feel free to post pics of yours if you have one

At this point there is lots of room for improvement it is mostly browned out. I believe this to be the case with most of the recent frag's that came into the US. Although in some of the photos the frags appear to have reddish polyps I believe they are actually just browned out and this is due to something with the photography I can tell you that in person mine is more brown than anything else and the only color currently showing is the green and maybe some orangish brown. I have had this frag for a handful of days and it appears healthy and has good polyp extension so hopefully I will be updating this soon with a picture of the frag more properly colored up.

Other than the color being off that's a great looking frag. It's nice that its encrusting on the frag plug. How long have these been in the States?

Back