• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jaylivi212

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Gungo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a screen capture of his messaging with me but it must have been taken down. He admitted on it that he transferred funds to bitcoin as soon as it was in his account, hence the transaction cancelled notice. Still rooting for you to get your money back.
Dang! What a smart move from his part investing in BC. Now I am worried with this thread, giving ideas to scammers on how-to..

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PayPal will refund you via their own funds and then put the sellers account negative. Any new payments he accepts via this negative account will instantly vaporize.

Be VERY careful what you buy and who it comes from. Never EVER send money as a friend and family.

OP
OP
N

Ncreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only send goods and services. After the seller didn't respond to them. They were still in his favor till I had to state my case and all. Kind of made me mad after he had multiple cases against him for fraud.

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why I tend to buy new, or used if on a site like eBay (seller feedback readily available). Saving $50 in a $500 light yet risking this sort of ordeal goes right up there with Black Friday shopping, for me anyways.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back