• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jaylivi212

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Debacle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just coming on here to do the same thing. What did he try to sell you? I messaged him about an Apex 2016 and it was 1 excuse after another. First he had reached a 10,000$ max with Paypal so he wanted F&F. I told him no and offered him a different cash capp. That money was refunded to me for my security. When i offered a 3rd escrow account option he declined and asked for a wire transfer, then F&F again. I messaged another member on here to see if he had the same experience as me and he did, but gave up earlier. I didnt want to call out an innocent man so the other day I asked a fellow reefer to initiate a transaction with him, but he hasnt gotten back to me. I have proof of all messaging in forum and via cell phone.

Debacle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He didnt get money out of me. I attempted to pay for an item, but refused to send via any source that would not offer me protection. Then after 1 last attempt yesterday afternoon he went silent. I figure at that point his gig was up and the lowlife went somewhere else to make an account and do the same thing over again.

OP
OP
N

Ncreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has 550 dollars of PayPal. Won't answer me or PayPal. Hr promised to ship me two mp40s next morning no matter what. Then started acting sketchy and making up excuses. So I filed a PayPal claim immediately. Hopefully I get my money back.

Debacle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you didnt fall for his F&F scam, did ya? He was one excuse after another. I even offered to use an escrow site and pay for half the fees and he still wouldnt.

OP
OP
N

Ncreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you didnt fall for his F&F scam, did ya? He was one excuse after another. I even offered to use an escrow site and pay for half the fees and he still wouldnt.
I used goods and services. I posted about it. All I got was bashed lol. He did try to send a "business" PayPal thing. Told him no need a email so I had option of goods and services. I got a PayPal email that said refund was denied. I called PayPal they said I should get funds back. May take up to 30 days. Should have knew after money transaction he went quiet. Told him I want a refund. His answer was " lol ok I'm not home".

OP
OP
N

Ncreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. Hope PayPal refunds money. Called # went straight to voice mail.

MBX5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was one of the others who almost got taken. I was looking to buy his Radion G4 for 400.00 lucky for me it didn't work out. He was trying to get me to pay with F&F with the same story as others. I paid G&S luckily and got the refund when he couldn't accept it. Hope anyone who got scammed gets the funds back. Sorry I didn't post before but I wanted to think the best of him first.

OP
OP
N

Ncreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was one of the others who almost got taken. I was looking to buy his Radion G4 for 400.00 lucky for me it didn't work out. He was trying to get me to pay with F&F with the same story as others. I paid G&S luckily and got the refund when he couldn't accept it. Hope anyone who got scammed gets the funds back. Sorry I didn't post before but I wanted to think the best of him first.
Did u have to file a claim? I paid g&s. I filed a claim crossing fingers I get my 550 back.

Gungo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It said refund pending. Then PayPal said it was cancelled.

When a refund is canceled is because he doesn't have the funds available in the PayPal account, or any linked bank account. No refund can be done using credit cards. This means that if you send me 200$ and I spend them on other thing and you want the refund, I can't refund you using my credit cards.

OP
OP
N

Ncreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When a refund is canceled is because he doesn't have the funds available in the PayPal account, or any linked bank account. No refund can be done using credit cards. This means that if you send me 200$ and I spend them on other thing and you want the refund, I can't refund you using my credit cards.
So what will PayPal more then likely do? Refund it? PayPal said they will give him 10 days to respond. I haven't heard nothing

Gungo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what will PayPal more then likely do? Refund it? PayPal said they will give him 10 days to respond. I haven't heard nothing
If you are working already with PayPal disputes you will get your money back, just get all the screenshots ready in case PayPal ask for them. Good luck and hope you get your money back soon!

Debacle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I posted a screen capture of his messaging with me but it must have been taken down. He admitted on it that he transferred funds to bitcoin as soon as it was in his account, hence the transaction cancelled notice. Still rooting for you to get your money back.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back