Scammer alert

rockdiver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
587
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Me and others @ReeferTCGwere scammed by this guy
westcoast_fishaholic
Close this account ASAP
Both reefertcg and myself did our due diligence this guy was a member since 2015.
Anyway we will get back our money.
But idk if I would buy off here again.
Rockdiver
 
I tried to comment on your comment other post earlier that I could no longer see that dudes profile so yeah you got scammed. I’m sorry, man
 
Ya it sucked ill get my money back but still.
Member since 2015 not alot of posts but enough but whatever they will say his account got hacked but to bad I put this on him lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new