jb 9000 won't start

  • Thread starter Thread starter tgp4274
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tgp4274

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
652
Reaction score
357
Location
sandwich IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so I've had this pump for little over a year..... last couple days if I shut the pump off it won't restart unless I put my finger in it and turn the impeller....
it's not pumping full speed either... more like half of what it was.... I just cleaned it in vingar for afew hours n then scrubed it down but still having same problems......
am wondering if the controller is bad or do I need to buy a new pump....
am thinking if there is a way to bypass the controller n run the pump straight off the transformer....
any help would be great
thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new