JBJ 20 gallon AIO reef tank

Hey yall !

Sorry I have been MIA for a long time just been dealing with family things the last few months , and insurances not wanting to pay … but I had time to clean my tank and take a photo the aiptasia is taking over I’ve ordered some peppermint shrimp from algae barn shrimp I got from them last year did great at keeping it back
IMG_2548.jpeg
 
Some tank updates !
Still battling the aiptasia outbreak , 3 peppermint shrimp are attacking them so that’s a good sign haha,

Most of the coral have slowly receding but still have flesh I won’t give up on them , the favias unfortunately got hit with a kalk paste (my fault completely) I thought I turned the Nero 3 off and just kinda got on a bunch of coral.

Kenya tree fell to the side for a month saw that it’s attaching to the back of my tank.

Will continue to do 10% water changes so I can get everything under control
IMG_2611.jpeg
IMG_2610.jpeg
IMG_2609.jpeg
IMG_2607.jpeg
IMG_2608.jpeg
IMG_2606.jpeg
IMG_2605.jpeg
IMG_2603.jpeg
IMG_2604.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2612.jpeg
    IMG_2612.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 39

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new