JBJ 24 gallon nano cube return pump?

Nanoreef523

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
8
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to upgrade my return pump. Stock one only pushes 290gph. I'm looking for something a little more powerful was wondering if any one has any suggestions or has done an upgrade like this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new