JBJ 28g Nano LEDs burned out?

MaryEldo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blue LEDs still work. I've had this tank 3 months, max. JBJ warranty site is having issues. Anyone else have this problem?
 
Sorry to hear that. I just switched out the stock lid for the jbj nano intermediate. I never had a problem with my stock lid though. I had it for about a year before I switched it out. I find that the JBJ website is sub-par all around. Hopefully it all works out for you.
 
Sorry to hear that. I just switched out the stock lid for the jbj nano intermediate. I never had a problem with my stock lid though. I had it for about a year before I switched it out. I find that the JBJ website is sub-par all around. Hopefully it all works out for you.
I'm just going to call them tomorrow, thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new