JBJ 65 Flat Panel AIO

RhummRunner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Lighthouse Point
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
So to start I am new here but considered an amateur hobbyist (or whatever the title may be).
I started, over 10 years ago, with a 20L reef tank and most recently had a 29 BioCube. The 29 had a huge mishap and I lost everything so.. I decided to have a new start rolling into 2021. 2020 has been a mess lol

So my new build is going this route. In red will be what I am ordering and waiting to receive, black I currently have, and blue is undecided.
Tank - JBJ RF-65 AIO
Return Pump - Hydor Seltz D DC 1000
Skimmer - Cad Lights PLS-50 Elite V2
Filtration - Stock Filter Socks / Red Sea Filter Cups 4"
Chemical Filtration - Red Sea Reef-Spec Carbon / Chemipure Blue & Purigen
Bio-Filter Media - Marine Pure Gems / Cubes
Rocks - Marco Reef Saver & Branch Rock
Sand - CaribSea Aragalive Reef Sand (40lbs)
Stand - 80/20 Aluminum Custom Design 38Wx24Dx36H
Chiller - Deep Blue Kryos 1/10
Chiller Pump - Hydor Seltz D DC 500
ATO Reservoir - Trigger Systems Crystal 5 Gallon
ATO Pump - Sicce Silent 0.5
ATO Controller - Hydor Smart Level Controller
Testing - Red Sea Foundation Pro

Lights - Currently 1 AI Prime 16 HD
(one or two more will be added)
Power Control - Tripp Lite Surge Protector (with individual outlet switches)
Refugium -
CPR Aqua Fuge2 Medium (
powered with Tunze 8811 LED or Reef Breeders Refugium LED)

I have been following this forum for a long time and it has helped answer a lot of my questions and given me an abundance of ideas. Any advice or guidance will be great! Pictures of the build will be coming soon.
IMG_1809.jpg
IMG_1810.jpg
IMG_1811.jpg
IMG_1819.jpg
IMG_1820.jpg
IMG_1821.jpg
IMG_1843.jpg
IMG_1845.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tank arrived and now for some added upgrades.
DFEAF0B6-D496-49A4-8454-6CFB81C35CB3.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 240B7F21-D687-407B-970A-FD547C09ECBB.jpeg
    240B7F21-D687-407B-970A-FD547C09ECBB.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 57

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new