JBJ 65 Rimless AIO Glass Thickness

jacolandoo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a jbj rimless 65 gallon aio aquarium and found out that the glass thickness is 10mm. Is this glass thick enough or is it dangerous ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new