JBJ AIO 25 - sump design

George03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
71
Location
Dover
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got as a replacement gift, when I gave up my freshwater tank 15 months in. Been through a lot with this little guy. Some creative reworking of the sump, featuring my new redsea nano fleece roller. I added a hoop of 1/4 pex to perfectly level it. External fluval 107 canister, 5 dosing heads, full cloud apps and power controllers.
1772297547749.jpeg
 
I think I read on another thread that you're also running a canister filter on this. What canister are you running and is it plumbed in and out of the AIO chambers or into the display for flow?
 
Hi! yeah I was shopping my new fleece roller in different categories. The fluval 107 is a closed loop and cycles the middle chamber. The return is behind the skimmer.
1772304413509.png
 
I have a UV in both this flow and also on the return pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new