• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ ato and skimmer overflow shut off f/s

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale are a few items that I'm not using. I purchased both of these right before I bought my Apex.
First item is a JBJ auto top off. I bought this used and previous owner had one of the floats attached with a magnet . Comes with both float switches, controller, original box and instructions. $45 shipped. Sells new for $80.
Second item is a skimmer overflow shut off. Comes with a float switch that installs in the lid of your skimmer. Skimmer pump plugs into controller and will be shut down when skimmer cups fills up and trips the float switch. Great cheap insurance against those nasty skimmer overflows. $25 shipped
Thanks for looking
Jeff

IMG_20170902_125825.jpg

IMG_20170902_130100.jpg

REEFIN RIOS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's prob sold but can you tell me where I can buy one? I'm going to Australia in a few months and will prob need this as a insurance policy! Lol
Thank you!

Back