• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ CHILLER DBA-075 475$

Item Price
$475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Wayofthereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
223
Reaction score
152
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a JBJ CHILLER DBA-075 thats a year old. Runs great and looks clean. I just outgrew it unfortunately. I asking 475 for it and will ship. I bought it last year for 715$ shipped.

20230622_162302.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new