JBJ N-15 AIO Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Amstar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
822
Reaction score
483
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have a kessil a-80 blue tuna light

Fish
panda clown
Yellow watchman goby
Pistol shrimp
Purple firefish

Coral
Large Duncan
Frogspawn
Two hammers

what other corals could I go with with the light that I have?
 
Would you bottom of the tank or lay up on the rocks (lower level of the rocks?)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new