• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ Nano Cube Pro Setup

Mester320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the internals for my JBJ 28G Pro LED hood. Included is the five 5x3w 14k LED strips, power supply/ballast, and control board for plug and play with inputs for the led strips and fans. This does not include the heatsink or the fans. Great for backup parts or retrofit.

Asking $75

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1853.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG

IMG_1856.JPG

I also have the dawn/dusk LEDs they are Royal Blue 3w LEDs with built in heatsink mounted to the board. The ballast had gone bad so this is just the LEDs. These are $29.99 per set of 2.

Asking $30 for all 4.

IMG_1857.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

Please send me you zip code for shipping quote. They should fit in one of the flat rate boxes.

Also would possibly trade for something related to nano aquariums. Dry or live goods. Make me an offer.

OP
OP
Mester320

Mester320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't need this laying around. Lets get this stuff out of my office and over someone's tank $50 shipped

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back