JBJ Nanocube Evaporation

Eliza

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a JBJ 28g nanocube tank, and I don't know if it is evaporating unusually fast. I haven't seen any leaks, but I had to leave it for a week (have automatic feeder and timer) and the entire back section was drained. Is this normal? I thought evaporation normally is slower than this.
 
It all depends less in the winter more in the summer temp of house humidity. If you leave a lot I would get a ato.
 
I go through about 4 gallons a week. Here’s the picture of my reservoir.
This is the ato I use for my 29 gallon biocube
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/smar...cEibt95dspdaNAlCTWRhMxGt5L4IXl8RoC0d8QAvD_BwE

2C315DB0-5F05-4BF3-AACB-714E4D252219.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new