JBJ RMS problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hertzing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hertzing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a JBJ rimless that just broke last night. It split in the front left corner top to bottom. Has anyone else had this issue?
 
Yes been up and running since I tore down my 75 gallon reef in February.
 
I don't know what caused to the break radion or the mp10.
 
No I was worried about getting every thing cleaned up.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1437784412.501745.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new