JBJ Ture temp heater Magnets Issue

Lonely reefer's

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
571
Location
Bay Area,CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the magnet if you owned this item, wonder it killed my corals several years ago
I stop using after one of my tank shut down. Lately I'm using it to heat up 5g for water change for ~30min/clean with fresh water and stored.

IMG_0670[1].JPG IMG_0669[1].JPG IMG_0667[1].JPG
 
Good catch.

Fwiw, all magnets including motor impellers and frag racks should be checked for corrosion and degridation atleast once per year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new