JbjJ Orion SL 100 Lights

Shannon Califf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
361
Reaction score
127
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Hope your Sunday is going well. I was recently given the JBJ Orion SL 100 lights by my friend and I was wondering if anyone has had success growing corals with this lights. Any reviews or input would greatly be appreciated
 
Bump for anyone who has used these
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new