• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBL 20 Gallon Shallow Frag Tank

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reefer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
259
Reaction score
69
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale
20 gallon shallow all-in-one frag tank
Very nice high-end rimless glass tank with curved corners and separate back section for equipment. No scratches. Back section comes with black acrylic lid
Includes return pump and spreader bar
Located in Poway CA 92064 (San Diego area)
Asking $100

IMG_4938.jpg IMG_4939.jpg IMG_4940.jpg
 
Good point
Glass is 6mm thick
Tank dimensions are: 23.75" wide x 19.5" deep x 9" tall
Back section is 5" deep
Which the base dimensions are very similar to the IM25, IM40, and the RS170. Which would match the base dimensions of three of the 4 tanks in the studio. I would love to have this tank if it wouldn’t put my life in jeopardy. Would make a great shallow tide pool/mangrove tank.
 
I can swing by after the New Year. I work in San Diego off Miramar Rd.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new