• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

jdm1114 - Excellent seller, maybe one of the best I've dealt with!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a SPS frag pack from jdm1114 and had an excellent transaction. Frags are larger then described and packing was more professional then most online retailers. Frags are double bagged and heat sealed with condiment cups to protect the mounted frags with absolutely no leakage possible. Each bag is labeled with a computer generated adhesive tag. Perfectly sized new styro utilized, not some reused or slap together box with 6 styro pieces as a box. (I've had people ship to me like that)
Fast expedited shipping via Fedex Overnight. (My NY Aquatics order took 7 days to ship out and it was a reused disgusting box/styro)
No hesitation what so ever to purchase again, buy with confidence!

IMG_3909.JPG
IMG_3910.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t bought anything from him yet but I can’t wait. He stays in contact with me giving me great advice and not trying to rush me or pressuring me to buy anything. Very helpful and knowledgeable

Back