Jd's 75g money pit

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
2,119
Reaction score
2,113
Location
Long Island, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today.
IMG_1053_zpsbw2jgoma.jpg


IMG_1055_zpsp5bh65fo.jpg


IMG_1054_zpsgh5g6uk0.jpg



The new addition to the tank added Friday.
IMG_1056_zpsd7og6ipg.jpg
 
I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today.
IMG_1053_zpsbw2jgoma.jpg


IMG_1055_zpsp5bh65fo.jpg


IMG_1054_zpsgh5g6uk0.jpg



The new addition to the tank added Friday.
IMG_1056_zpsd7og6ipg.jpg
Looking great!
 
Looking good!
 
Very good looking tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new