Jd's 75g money pit

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
2,119
Reaction score
2,113
Location
Long Island, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today.
IMG_1053_zpsbw2jgoma.jpg


IMG_1055_zpsp5bh65fo.jpg


IMG_1054_zpsgh5g6uk0.jpg



The new addition to the tank added Friday.
IMG_1056_zpsd7og6ipg.jpg
 
I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today.
IMG_1053_zpsbw2jgoma.jpg


IMG_1055_zpsp5bh65fo.jpg


IMG_1054_zpsgh5g6uk0.jpg



The new addition to the tank added Friday.
IMG_1056_zpsd7og6ipg.jpg
Looking great!
 
Looking good!
 
Very good looking tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new