• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jeabo WaveMaker OW-25

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

karamreef117

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, I have two in excellent working condition wavemakers. They come with everything you need and are cleaned up. Ready to be used. I had two on my 125 running at mid-level, and it was very powerful. These are perfect in the wavemaker world. I can do trades or buy each for $50 or both for $90. I can work on shipping as well. Let me know, and we can work something out. Located in VA 23116. I also travel a lot on i95, so I can definitely work something out!

tempImageEMqnjG.png

OP
OP
karamreef117

karamreef117

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would one of these be suitable for a 32 g biocube?
They might be an overkill but I’m not exactly sure as these pumps can be controlled. Maybe placing them at the lowest setting might work. They were at half on my 125.

Runnin'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They might be an overkill but I’m not exactly sure as these pumps can be controlled. Maybe placing them at the lowest setting might work. They were at half on my 125.
Thanks for the reply! I looked up some reviews last night after seeing this and saw that people said it can sometimes work for longer tanks, but since mine is a cube I think it would be overkill. Several people said I would want to go down to the smaller size. Hope you can sell them!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back