Jebao and Coral Box wave maker controllers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaummy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shaummy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
78
Location
Chicago Burbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I just had a Coral Box QP9+ powerhead stop working, and I'm pretty sure it was due to the pump side having
and issue.

Now looking for a replacement, I like the controller on the Coral Box, so I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the current iterations
of the Jebao would likely be compatible with the Coral Box controller? Most of them I see are the type with manual dial for frequency etc.

I couldn't really reputable retailers for Coral Box, but I'm sure it's morphed into some other name now.

I got my QP9+ from Reefbreeders, but they don't seem to carry Coral Box anymore.

The Coral Box controller looks like this one:

1670423429080.png
 
Anyone have an idea if any of the newer models from Jebao work with this controller?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new