OP
OP
J

jrp1588

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. Each pump can be individually programmed. With various OSC commands you can create more random patterns
My google skills are failing me. I can't find an example setup for random flow. The only thread I could find on the subject actually said it couldn't be done.

ReeferDave01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex adapters are used for precise flow. If u want truly randomized flow just use out of box jabeo controller connected to apex. U don't need the adapter.

OP
OP
J

jrp1588

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that's what I'm doing at the moment. I was just hoping to eliminate 1 of the controller boxes and power bricks from my cabinet rats nest though. If it really is impossible, I guess just simple oscillation would do the job.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0680.PNG

It's all in how you set up the profiles. The programming of which is really up to you.
You can make it as complicated or as simple as you want. As previously stated you'll need a lager power supply to run multiple pumps. That is if you want the ability to run them to 100%

You can do it with the smaller power supply but you won't be able to turn the pumps up as high.

rsarceno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I noticed that when I was researching. I imagine it's just a matter of finding a power supply that puts out double the wattage, right?

Mine is under power too. Where did you buy your power adapter and what's the specs. Thanks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back