Jebao Apex Adapter

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrp1588
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No. Each pump can be individually programmed. With various OSC commands you can create more random patterns
 
No. Each pump can be individually programmed. With various OSC commands you can create more random patterns
My google skills are failing me. I can't find an example setup for random flow. The only thread I could find on the subject actually said it couldn't be done.
 
Apex adapters are used for precise flow. If u want truly randomized flow just use out of box jabeo controller connected to apex. U don't need the adapter.
 
Yeah, that's what I'm doing at the moment. I was just hoping to eliminate 1 of the controller boxes and power bricks from my cabinet rats nest though. If it really is impossible, I guess just simple oscillation would do the job.
 
IMG_0680.PNG




It's all in how you set up the profiles. The programming of which is really up to you.
You can make it as complicated or as simple as you want. As previously stated you'll need a lager power supply to run multiple pumps. That is if you want the ability to run them to 100%

You can do it with the smaller power supply but you won't be able to turn the pumps up as high.
 
IMG_0681.JPG
This is a picture of the exact power supply I use and it allows both pumps to run at 100%.
 
Yeah, I noticed that when I was researching. I imagine it's just a matter of finding a power supply that puts out double the wattage, right?

Mine is under power too. Where did you buy your power adapter and what's the specs. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new