• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao DMP-40 x2 & 2 extra wetsides - SOLD

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bender

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
312
Reaction score
572
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Jebao DMP-40 wave makers <1 year old and two extra wetsides (used only during cleanings).

Bluetooth model not WiFi.

$200 Shipped USA

IMG_4522.jpeg IMG_4521.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I can vouch for this seller. I bought 2 of these when he initially listed them. He shipped promptly and kept in contact. Both DMP 40s arrived as described and packaged well! Buy with confidence!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new